Friday, October 17, 2008

I MADE SPOIL JIA'S ONE DAY OLD WATCH

.......THEN STRAP OF THE WATCH CAME OUT ! ITS LIKE...OMG..I FELT SO BAD AFTER THAT !

THEN ALL THE WAY FROM AIRPORT WE TOLD CAB TO PARYWAY TO FIXED THEN WATCH....THEN I FELT MUCH BETTER ! BUT SERIOUSLY THE WATCH QUITE FRAGILE !

scary !


after that studied at east coast mac, then jia's place, then after that with des and jia at east coast(again) to run....
enjoy the run !

cause i love to run !

running really makes mi feels so good ! keeps mi healthy and the sweating feels so good !

tml meeting mervin for supper !

really looking forward tro see him his car and the supper session : )

everyone enjoy ur fridays : )

take care and may u be well and happy : )

good guys dont last in this harsh world(quote from mi and des)

No comments: